Aims and Objectives
- Providing Boarding, Healthcare
- Educating people about Animal Rights
- Eliminate animal cruelty, and Provision of Quality Health Services for Animals in Pakistan.
- Increasing the size of likeminded population (onboarding youth on our agenda)
- Implementing laws by use of strong/deadly forces against offenders or violators
- Making Team of Vets Volunteers for Providing Free Treatment of Stray Animals in All Areas of Pakistan.
- Making Team of Non Vets Volunteers for Helping Animals i.e. Transportation, Campaign, Animals Welfare Events Management, Shelter Duties, Fund Raising, Media Support and Making Policies in innovative way.
STRATEGIES FOR 1ST YEAR
IT TEAM:Whatsapp group to converge on a more dynamic platform; like an official FB page registered with an NGO name e.g. “CARC Pakistan”FINANCE TEAMFinance Team will develop budget and plan to meet itFUND RAISING TEAMFund raising team will provide feedback and agree to meet budget targetsMARKETING PLANMarketing team will plan to: create volunteer programs to include youth, conduct surveys, liaison with corporate sectors/educational institutions to achieve their objectivesHR TEAMHR Team will certify volunteer performances, work with institutions for recognition and accreditation of certificates for points
Each team will plan and mobilize their sub committees
- HR will launch programs to develop industry relevant skills among our volunteers.
Develop Website/facebook page and organizational setup and an office workspaceOffice done, fb page done2
Appointment of core committeePending3
Develop IT infrastructurePending4
Develop organizational structure and increase volunteer base to 5,000 recruitsPending5
Converge animal rights organizations/workers/supporters on that pagePending6
Whatsapp group to converge on a more dynamic platform; like an official FB page registered with an NGO name.Pending#Core Committee Branches/TeamsTask1
Finance/treasuryBanking affairs, budgeting, goal setting for forecasted expenses (3 to 5 members with expertise)2
Fund raisingTo work with finance committee and meet targets (20 members)3
ITTo develop small supporting IT infrastructure to support meeting and HR programs4
Government and legal affairsTo manage legal works and penetrate into government bodies5
Marketing/public relationsFor Events arrangements6
Recruitmentto launch volunteer drives, meet awareness targets, surveys, data collection and data set preparation (30+)7
conducting official onboarding processmember IDs, record keeping (3 to 5)8
HRLook for supporting programs to help our members and volunteers. Design volunteer encouragement programs9
Project management support(skilled people to support our staff in various needs) (no limit – on call members)10
Front runners organizational bodyassigns tasks/ allocates location or work area
Whatsapp Click on Link 0302-9203204Email us
#BankAccount TitleAccount Number1JazzcashABDUL WAHEED0302-92032042Easy paisaABDUL WAHEED0302-92032043MeezanCALLVET SMC Pvt. Ltd.0260-0104306890